Finding the best products to get rid of acne can be quite a difficult task. And acne scars are probably the most dreaded of all skincare dilemmas. Unfortunately, it happens to the best of us and has the worst timing possible. You have a wedding to attend, or that romantic date that you’ve been wishing for, a friend’s party or an interview; it always happens that you wake up with a spot! But don’t worry; we have come across some of the best products that could be your saviour in disguise. Just remember the basics though. Do not touch it and maybe you should not stress so much. Touching, popping and picking on it will only make things worse. Also, cut down on sugar and visit a dermatologist if the need arises. It is always better to be safe than sorry!
Let’s take a look at some of the best products that are dermatologically approved to get rid of acne scars.
1.Hydropeptide Purifying Cleanser, $54
2. Paula’s Choice BHA9, $43
3. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum, $18
4. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Came Power C*30, $62
5. Derma E Overnight Peel, $19
6. Skin Ceuticals Advanced Pigment Correction, $90
7. Proactive+ Advanced Dark Spot Correcting Serum, $50
8. Missha Speedy Solution Anti Trouble Patch, $5
9. Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum, $60
10. Olay Pro x Microdermabrasion Plus, $50
11. Kielh’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, $50
12. DNA Renewal Regeneration Serum, $145