The world of fashion is growing at a fast and steady pace becoming an extremely competitive market with constant innovation and a knowledgeable consumer of global trends and buyer in non-traditional channels. Training and vision from the point of view of marketing has become today, together with the creativity of designers, an exclusive need for designers, entrepreneurs, and industry suppliers of clothing, footwear and accessories. Our course has been created to contribute to the competitive development of companies in the fashion sector through learning concepts Marketing and cases. Apply communication tools and techniques for starting a personal venture or improve the position of brands or companies in the market.
- Course made up of study and research assignments graded by our tutors.
- Pre-recorded subtitled videos and live streaming lectures.
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a three months period.
- Every successful student will get a certificate of completion from xxxxxxx
Fashion marketing represents the aspect of the industry that makes a fashion product believable, trendy, coveted and ultimately sellable. Fashion Marketing does not only determine the commercial success of a fashion product but defines also the success of the brand as a whole, enhancing its visibility on a global scale across different channels. The course develops the relationship between the strategic approaches to modern communication for fashion and brand awareness as a key factor for the longevity of brands.
The short programme will introduce the essential elements that form a modern communication strategy, analysing all its different aspects ranging from PR, social media, advertising, direct promotion and events. The participants will also explore how creative communication strategies and effective marketing can respond to and grow in a fast paced industry that is driven by change.
- Module 1: The role of Public Relations within Fashion
- Module 2: Marketing Communication
- Module 3: How marketing communications works
- Module 4: The role of communication
- Module 5: Other tools in communication for a fashion brand
- Module 6: Relationship between art, PR & Fashion houses
- Module 7: The relationship between brand and media
- Module 8: Fashion events
- Module 9: How to translate the brand message in an event
- Module 10: What is fashion forecasting
On successful completion of course students will be able to understand the global fashion business, the key aspect of managing strategically the communication of fashion brand, developing the ability to choose a preferred pathway for a future career. An understanding of the role of the communication manager/director and its role in the modern and global fashion business, the differences between different channels and different messages that must communicate the unity of a fashion brand.
Duration : 10 Weeks / 3 to 5 hours per week
Cost : Rs 15000 /-
Start Date: Feb 1, 2019
To inquire about this course please fill the form below –